Maintaining beauty preserving youthfulness and improving well-being with natural marine extracts is the philosophy of Algologie.
The main advantage of Algologie products-from the prime natural marine extracts chosen to the advanced extraction procedures- is the natural power of the chosen ingredients drawn from the heart of the ocean.
Furthermore, Algologie continues to move forward and innovate the richness of the sea is inexhaustible. Algologie is far from being at the end of its discoveries. From the traditional methods of yesteryear to the high technologies of today, Algologie has found it rightful place at the forefront of beauty therapy.
6 Good Reasons...
- Natural and Unique – Today more and more people are turning to natural foods and healing as well as to a natural range of products from the sea. No animal testing or cruelty is involved. Algologie provides a comprehensive for every skin type and problem. This gives you the opportunity to choose exactly which products you require for the skin types you are dealing with. Together with Fleur De Mer cosmeceutical range (made in Australia) there are many unique products and treatments not found in other skin care ranges
- More Affordable – Algologie products are of the highest natural quality and beautifully packaged at very affordable prices. They are sold to beauty therapists only which makes the selling of products to our customers much easier.
- Free – All customers receive free with every order an assortment of samples.
- Professional assistance at any time – You are welcome to call us at anytime on 07 3217 8814 for our guidance and assistance for your next purchase.
- Our very own Fleur De Mer Line – This is an Australian made cosmeceutical line targeted at Australian skin problems. Unique worldwide technology. The sun block specialists… With a wide range of popular unique SPF 50 sun blocks…. Clean or tinted foundation bases.
- Say yes too – Fleur De Mer ,This highly active range includes safe but intensive product such as fruit acid/gentle enzymes/concentrated vitamin C serums/vitamin A serum/rosacea and sensitive skin serum/collagen drops/microdermabrasion skin polish and the very latest international skin care discovery being a stem cell anti aging serum with unprecedented results.
Located on a protected site in Brittany near the largest seaweed field in Europe, Algologie Laboratories have been at the forefront of research and innovation in Marine Biotechnology skincare for 25 years.
Natural beauty from the sea
If you have chosen Algologie for your skin care maintenance and treatments we congratulate you. You have chosen very, very well.
The secrets of the sea
We all want to look young, attractive and healthy. For hundreds of years woman from eastern civilizations have applied seawater and sea plants to their skin with astonishing results. The high concentrations of the sea natural vitamins, minerals, proteins etc ensured that they maintained their youthful looking and healthy appearance longer.
Algologie Natural Products
Now the sea is universally recognized as a primary source of both health and beauty. All Algologie skin care products are filled with natural sea plant extracts and pure gulf stream seawater and are all happily almost 100% natural with never any parabens, mineral oil, propylene glycol or suspect ingredients.
Seaweed a completely natural source of life
How does seaweed work?
All the seas minerals substances are concentrated in seaweed cells, similar to a tiny chemical manufacturing plant. They also manufacture proteins and vitamins. Each variation of seaweed possesses its own individual cocktail of elements. So its essential to choose the appropriate seaweed for the required function. Once the cellular wall of the seaweed is burst by crushing or Micronization, its components are released and by osmosis will go into the cutaneous tissues.
As blood circulates the capillaries will the distribute these elements to the organisms which will absorb them in a selective manner.
Furthermore, the biological environment in which the seaweed lives is comparable in many ways to the body’s plasma, which helps explain the incredible ease of distribution of seaweeds active ingredients in the body.
Seaweed and seawater are an infinite source of minerals and organic substances with exceptional properties. They contain a wealth of vitamins, minerals and marine trace elements that are able to replenish any deficiencies in the skin and body. Vitamins are essential for a proper functioning and balance of the human organism. Minerals regulate our metabolism and are essential for our growth and development. Trace elements are the conductors of the cellular orchestra of life. These elements serve to revive malnourished cells, oxygenating and boosting their rate of regeneration.
Marine Algae and its benefits
Seaweed contains an amazing wealth of components nutrients with more than 40 active marine ingredients including – minerals – trace elements – proteins – oligo elements – vitamins – essential fatty acids including omega oils.
These nutrients are found in the highest levels in algae some up to 1300 time we find in normal food (this is the reason we have such great results with skin and body therapy’s) in fact some are almost a complete food. These vitamins and minerals are necessary for the proper functioning for our organs to produce healthy skin, hair and nails.
The main advantage of Algologie products from the prime seaweed chosen to the advance extraction process is the natural power of the seaweed drawn from the heart of the ocean.
Vitamins, minerals and marine trace elements present in seaweed:
Vitamin A – Cellular renewal
Vitamin B1 – Balances the nervous system
Vitamin B3 – Energetic production of cells
Vitamin B5 – Hydration power
Vitamin B6 – Varied rations in the metabolism
Vitamin B12 – Development of blood tissues
Vitamin C – Strengthens the immune system
Vitamin D – Aids with the absorption of calcium phosphorous
Vitamin E – Powerful anti oxidant
Vitamin F – Supports connective tissues
Vitamin K – Synthesis of essential proteins (helps the blood coagulation)
Aluminum – Anti stress
Calcium – Strengthens bones
Chloride – Supports elasticity of the skin
Copper – Ensures elasticity and tone of the skin
Fluoride – Strengthens teeth
Iodine – Anti bacterial, accelerates the metabolism, facilitates the elimination of fat.
Iron – Firming and anti bacterial
Manganese – Firming. A factor in collagen synthesis and prevents premature skin aging
Molybdenum – Strengthens and supports tissues and boosts collagen
Nickel – Suppresses the apatite.
Potassium – An electrolyte present in the intra cellular liquid
Phosphorous – Intervenes in nervous tissue development
Selenium – Prevents aging due to photosynthesis
Silicium – Helps with connective tissue development
Sodium – facilitates the exchanges in the membranes
Sulphur – Aids with the complection of the skin, remedies dermatitis, acne, skin reactions
Zinc – Antiseptic and healing.