Enzyme Peeling Cream
Skin type: For all skin types, including sensitive skin
What is Enzyme Peeling?
This Australian Enzyme Peeling Treatment represents international, dynamic technology. Unlike other enzymes which have a limited life and are very unstable, these products require no
refrigeration, have a 2-year shelf life, and bring true Enzyme Peeling technology into the home.
These Enzyme Peels very gently remove the very outer or dead skin layer of the epidermis (skin) revealing a layer of fresh, lovely, and more youthful-looking skin. And they cause no damage to the skin at all. This means that people with sensitive skin can easily tolerate Enzyme Therapy even though they are unable to tolerate AHA's, BHA's or Retinoids. It is a slightly slower treatment but people usually prefer safety to speed. This is because these products have the unique ability to work at a neutral pH and are no more aggressive than water.
What Enzyme Peeling can do for the skin ...
• Once the top layer of unattractive dead skin cells is removed a fresh and lovely skin is revealed
• The appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, etc is reduced
• Uneven pigmentation is lightened
• Rough, scaly skin is softened and smoothed
• Acne scarring is refined, pimples reduced
• Follicles and pores are cleansed
• A more youthful-looking skin soon becomes very noticeable
The more you continue usage the greater the improvement in the look of the skin.
Papain - (Mask and Cream): which comes from the unripe papaya fruit is linked with Papain Carbomer and then covalently immobilised to Polyacrylic Acid. This helps to 'anchor' the enzyme to the surface of the skin, increase its stability and produce even more effective skin peeling.
Retinyl Palmitate – (Mask): Vitamin A derivative to revitalize skin.
Horse Chestnut – (Mask): Clarifies skin by gently stimulating the circulation. Obtained from the seed or fruit of the plant.
Wheat Germ Oil – (Mask and Cream): anti-oxidant and nourishing.
Sorbitol – (Cream): Keeps skin well hydrated.
Apricot and Macadamia Oils – (Cream): Natural nourishing oils.
Thoroughly cleanse face and neck, and apply eye pads over the eyes
Using a soft brush apply an even layer of Enzyme Peeling Gel Mask to the face and neck.
• Leave for 15 minutes
• Rinse with warm water and sponges
• Moisturise with Enzyme Peeling Cream and inform your customer to use it twice daily at home in the mornings and last thing at night after thorough cleansing
• Apply a Sunblock 30+ and inform your customer to use it every day.
• A light scrub twice weekly with Cleansing Granules will enhance the effect.