Vitamin C is specially formulated to effectively deliver its high concentrations 20% of stable vitamin C to your skin.
The L-Ascorbic Acid used in this serum is sub micron and highly active. The vitamin C is coated with a microscopic capsule to prevent its loss of effectiveness against the elements that could reduce its stability. The extensive studies performed by Duke University suggest L-Ascorbic Acid is an intensive anti-oxidant for skin cells once encapsulated and stabilised.
Vitamin C has been recognised for many years as being of incredible value to the skin.
Applying Vitamin C topically you can expect:
• Reduced appearance of ageing
• Restored radiant glow
• Improved and revitalised skin texture especially with sun damaged skin
• Benefits of an antioxidant
• Reduced signs of fine lines on face and eye contours
• Lightening of skin particularly pigmentations
• Helping stimulate collage production
• Better sun protection with sunblocks
L-Ascorbic Acid: a highly active form of topical Vitamin C to give the above benefits and actions to the skin.
• Massage a few drops into face every day or night as directed on bottle.
• Include neck and décolletage to assist with sun damage.